1. Where is the Library located?
We are located in the basement of the Eielson City Center, building #3310. You can access the library by the stairs before you enter the Community Center, or by the elevator inside the Community Center.
2. What are the Library's hours?
Our hours are Tuesdays - Saturdays, 10:00am – 7:00pm. We are closed Sundays, Mondays, and all federal holidays.
3. Does the Library provide public computers with scanners?
Yes, we have public computers available to checkout at the front desk. We have scanners on some of our computers; please let the front desk know if you require a scanner when you checkout a computer.
4. Does the Library provide government network computers?
Yes, we have 3 government network computers for Air Force personnel to use. Unfortunately, we do not have government network computers for any other branch of the military. Our commercial public computers, however, are CAC-accessible.
5. Does the Library provide printers?
Yes, our public and Air Force network computers have black & white printers that are free to use, but limited to 20 pages.
6. Does the Library provide free Wi-Fi?
Yes, we provide free Wi-Fi access.
7. Does the Library have a fax machine? What is the fax number?
Yes, our fax machine is free for our patrons to use. Faxes can be sent to 907-377-1683.
8. Does the Library have a book drop?
Yes, it's the blue box located on the curb between the ECC and the Ernie Walker Theater. Due to extreme cold temperatures the Media section of the book drop is closed in the winter months and all DVDs and media items must be returned inside the library.
9. What if I cannot find the materials I need?
If you cannot find the item you need on the shelf, or in our online catalog, please ask the library staff for assistance. If we do not have the item we can submit an interlibrary loan request to borrow the item from another library on your behalf. This program is provided at no-cost to the patron.
10. Does the Library proctor exams for online courses?
Yes, our head librarian provides exam proctoring. Please stop by the front desk, or call 377-3174, for more information.
11. Does the Library have study areas?
Yes, we have tables all throughout the Library for public use.
12. Am I allowed to bring food or drinks into the Library?
No, we do not allow food or drinks in the Library.
13. Can I access my Library account online?
Yes, you can access your account at eiaf.sirsi.net, with your user id & pin provided by the front desk. Patrons can view the materials checked out to their account, and renew items.
Click theread online button for today’s book!
Come back tomorrow for another new book.